Saturday, November 15, 2008

Archive Post: News of Our Demise Has Been Greatly Exaggerated

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything beyond a simple flyer for an upcoming show. Rest assured, that Hosey is still alive and well, and majorly "kickin' it".

Matt's and my lives have been consumed lately by the making of our new album, V II . We're getting really close to being done with the recording, and then it will only be a matter of time before everything is mixed down and ready for release. We set out to do something way
overambitious for our second release, and from here it looks like we're going to do just that. We're digging deep into every crevice of our musical knowledge for this one.

I was "released" from my job a few weeks ago, so I've got plenty of time to pour into the recording process. It's nice, this artist's life. A bit boring, though, and a little sedentary. I need some exercise.

That's it for this rainy Saturday morning. I think I'm going to try to post a little more frequently, I've certainly got the time on my hands. Stay tuned.

Originally Posted Saturday, November 15th, 2008