Monday, April 3, 2006

Archived Post: Input

Originally Posted Monday, April 03, 2006 at MySpace


Current mood:confused by daylight savings time
Category: Music 


Hey kids, Project Jennifer is no more, and now this page belongs to Hosey. I'm too lazy to make a new profile and there's no sense in it anyway. I'm sure no one will notice.


Huge's bass arrived all the way from Mississippi since last we spoke, and Huge came with it, too. So now Hosey is fully reformed and ready to continue our ongoing 10 year mission of self-inflicted poverty and getting really, really loaded. I've been scrapping recording after recording for the last 9 months or so, but soon we will have new tracks up, complete with ripping bass lines. If you live in NYC, you'll be able to come see us get strange looks from bored drunks at a live venue near you!

In the meantime, you should check out 3 articles about the music industry that I've come across in my time. I've seen Albini's angry rant posted a million times before, but I never see Danny Goldberg's Missive anywhere. Negativland's article about the attempted murder of vinyl in the 80s awesome. They'll never kill vinyl.
--
Trik

P.S. Enjoy the rad logo emilysix cooked up! Maniac Mansion rules! I always forgot to steam the envelope so I could re-use it later.